In order for your child to be completely enrolled in Kindergarten, the following documents MUST be provided before your child can begin:
Copy of birth certificate
Copy of social security card
Copy of immunization records
Copy of custody and/or adoption paperwork (if applicable)
Proof of residency (MUST be a current utility bill, signed lease agreement or notarized residency affidavit; NO EXCEPTIONS!!)
To enroll your child in Kindergarten, click here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office.
- The 10 Kindergarten Readiness Skills To Teach Your Child
- The 10 Things A Parent Needs To Know About Kindergarten
- 50 Books To Read To Your Child Before Kindergarten
- What Your Child Will Be Learning
- List Of The Most Common Kindergarten Sight Words