top of page

In order for your child to be completely enrolled in Kindergarten, the following documents MUST be provided before your child can begin:

  1. Copy of birth certificate

  2. Copy of social security card

  3. Copy of immunization records

  4. Copy of custody and/or adoption paperwork (if applicable)

  5. Proof of residency (MUST be a current utility bill, signed lease agreement or notarized residency affidavit; NO EXCEPTIONS!!)

To enroll your child in Kindergarten, click here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school office.

bottom of page